Thank You Son For Making Me A Mom Quotes


Thank You Son For Making Me A Mom Quotes

Thank you for finally making me a mom. I was beginning to think it would never happen. I am very happy we have each other.


Thank you for making me the proudest mother of all. I love how you are so bright and cheerful. Thank you for making me a proud mom.


As a mom, my prayer has always been to reap the fruits of my labour. Ever since you came of age, you’ve never stopped surprising me. You keep making me happy by checking on me with gifts and making sure that i am always fine.


Queen Naija - Mama's Hand


Watch my official music video for Mama's Hand My self-titled EP featuring "Mama's Hand" is out now!!! Listen here : queennaija.lnk.to/EPYD Follow me: Instagram: instagram.com/queennaija/?hl=en Twitter: twitter.com/queennaija YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCGsR... Facebook: facebook.com/QueenNaija/ Lyrics: [Intro] - Mommy - Hold on baby, hi stinky, you miss me? -No - You don't miss me? - Nah I miss you - You do miss me, give me kissy - Thank you, I give kissy too, muah, I love you - Love you too mama - Okay bye - Okay bye - *Laughs* [Verse 1] When I first laid eyes on you When I heard your heartbeat too Oh I never knew, I could witness an angel so beautiful From the very moment you arrived I felt something new inside I developed a love that was so unconditional [Chorus] And I promise to give you everything that I have There's not a dream in this world you can't accomplish or grasp I will cross any ocean before I let you land Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh) Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go [Verse 2] I'll never let nobody hurt you Give you the world 'cause you deserve it Teach you how to treat a woman Let you know you're gonna be something great I want for you to shine so bright Know you can do anything through Christ I see that there is a star inside you I'm so glad you're in my life [Chorus] And I promise to give you everything that I have There's not a dream in this world you can't accomplish or grasp I will cross any ocean before I let you land Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh) Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh) Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go [Bridge] Woah, oh, oh, oh Woah, oh, oh, oh Woah, oh, oh, oh Woah, oh, oh, oh Woah, oh, oh, oh Woah, oh, oh, oh Hold on to my hand Hold on to my hand Never let it go Ooh ooh, yeah Son hold on to my hand Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh) Hold on to my hand, never let it go Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh) Hold on to my hand (woah oh, oh, oh, oh) Son hold on to my hand, never let it go, woah, oh, oh, oh [Outro] - I love you - I love you too momma Music video by Queen Naija performing Mama's Hand. © 2018 Queen Naija, under exclusive license to UMG Recordings, Inc. vevo.ly/wMmJxI

You Will Always Be My Son (For Father's Day) | Anthem Lights


Official Anthem Lights' original song "You Will Always Be My Son" Get this song on iTunes: apple.co/2gfLpTa | Spotify: spoti.fi/2gBRAOr Subscribe to Anthem Lights: bit.ly/subAnthemLights Support Anthem Lights on Patreon: bit.ly/patreonAnthemLights Lyrics: Your tiny hand in mine as you're sleeping on my chest Laying here so still giving Mom a chance to rest And I'm watching my world rise and fall with every single breath Looking down at you and how you look so much like me And all I want to do is give you everything you need Son, I know I'm gonna make mistakes But my love for you will never ever change I don't ever wanna let you go But I can't wait to get to watch you grow And no matter what this life might bring I want you to know that you will always be You will always be my son I'm picturing your life, how the years will all play out And whatever you do, just know that I'm already proud Son, I know you're gonna make mistakes But my love for you will never ever change I don't ever wanna let you go But I can't wait to get to watch you grow And no matter what this life might bring I want you to know that you will always be You will always be my son From every scraped up knee To every broken dream Wherever your road leads You can always come back home I don't ever wanna let you go But I can't wait to get to watch you grow And no matter what this life might bring I want you to know that you will always be You will always be my son Follow Anthem Lights: Facebook: facebook.com/AnthemLights/ Twitter: twitter.com/anthemlights Instagram: instagram.com/anthemlightsband/ Official Website: anthemlights.com/ Watch More Anthem Lights: Best of Medleys & Mashups: bit.ly/2eGKqF2 Covers: bit.ly/2fVMyi1 Popular Videos: bit.ly/2g1QGMq Latest Uploads: bit.ly/2fGvMBV Watch by Full Album: bit.ly/2foOuva Listen to Anthem Lights On: iTunes: apple.co/1OgbhFL Spotify: bit.ly/1JP2ZOW Anthem Lights Members: Caleb Grimm: twitter.com/calebgrimm instagram.com/calebgrimm/ Chad Graham: twitter.com/ChadMGraham instagram.com/chadmgraham/ Joey Stamper: twitter.com/josephstamper instagram.com/josephstamper/ Spencer Kane: twitter.com/iamspencerkane instagram.com/spencerkanemusic Music produced by: Matt Arcaini email: marcaini@live.com Instagram: @arcainiiii About Anthem Lights: From multiple national tours, numerous top 10 radio singles, a #1 iTunes charting single, and their ubiquitous social media presence, the music of Anthem Lights has literally impacted millions around the globe with their original songs, covers, and mashups of artists such as Taylor Swift and One Direction The momentum for Anthem Lights has transcended beyond their local Nashville following and passionate international fan base and expanded to the public support and recognition from artists such as Gavin DeGraw, OneRepublic, Backstreet Boys, Richard Marx, and Ryan Seacrest.

Dax - Dear Mom (Official Music Video)


Dear Moms... This is your song. Share "Dear Mom" with your friends and loved ones and let's make an impact. Thank you. Click here to listen: ingroov.es/dear-mom Follow DAX: thatsdax Shot by: Logan Meis Produced by: Lex Nour Beats #DearMom #Dax #mom #mothers #parents #mothersday Lyrics: (Intro) Love you ma It’s Danny Dear mom, dear mom I hope you know that this is your song Ye, Dear mom, everything you did was worth it all the sacrifices taken when the picture wasn’t perfect I could see it in your face when I was young and all your burdens are reminders to keep pushing when I’m working on this circuit I remember in the Canada cold delivering papers out the trunk when I was sick going door to door you used that God got me I was meant for more and that we was broke cause he was fixing what we had in store I remember that momma used to beat my ass Then I would be mad and crying while she worked a back to back Then she’d wake me up and tell me that I’d better get to class and then I graduated and she stood up and I saw her clap Mom we used argue now I know you were right Ima tell my kids the same to be in before street lights not to steal, do right, live, laugh, play fight and everynight pray to God on both knees with closed eyes everybody’s got a mom everyone relates to this there’s no way we can repay them for the things they all did this a message to the queens around the world who go to war and sacrifice to make a better life for all of their kids Tuesday night you would drive me to practice church on Sunday, midnight masses pushed me hard I couldn’t be stagnant kept me calm despite the madness you cooked and kept me fed then knelt and prayed beside my bed you’d whisper in my ear and I still hear those words inside my head mom knows best can’t talk back can’t disrespect can’t forget you held me in your stomach despite all the pain, all the stress can’t neglect laid the bricks to my success and dedicated all your time to make sure that I did my best Mom I hope you know this is your song I hope memorize and always sing along I hope you know I know you did your best and every single step you ever took was to assure I never did no wrong can’t nobody break this bond it’s infinite and then beyond and when they ask my reason I just say your name as my response my love for you could stretch across 100 seas and light a galaxy i’m trying to say that can’t nobody ever turn it off Mom thank you is not enough your the reason that I’m here and why I can’t give up, and every single time I fall and every time I’m stuck you call me knowing somethings wrong innately and you pick me up and even when we miles away I promise we’re not out of touch cause nothing can connect the world the way a loving mother does for all those double shifts I saw you work I never saw you fuss and that’s why when I’m tired I keep going cause I know must work to ensure you get the life you deserve dear mom you’re an angel so again I’m saying thank you for the memories and time I feels like heaven on earth and while I know I can’t repay you I just trying to say I’m grateful for your sacrifice and love and always putting me first mom I hope that you take these words and never ever have think about or question your worth for all your pain and your hurt for all your struggle and work Mom for giving me birth I want to say Dear mom this is a letter from ya son those 3 jobs you were working ya they probably wasn’t fun all the weight that you were carrying it probably weighed a ton so I made this song today to finally tell you that you done (Outro) Love you mom Dear mom, dear mom I hope you know that this is your song

Conclusion from Thank You Son For Making Me A Mom Quotes

February 16, 2022 post category: Gymnastika pre deti dubravka post comments: Cooper hospital kronos login cooper hospital kronos login Why do pancakes give me gas;


Cvs digital temple thermometer kd 2202 instructions; How to save formulas in casio calculator.



Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.