Quotes From 2001 A Space Odyssey


Quotes From 2001 A Space Odyssey

20 of the best book quotes from 2001: “without those weapons, often though he had used them against himself, man would never have conquered his world. A space odyssey copy text “it was the mark of a barbarian to destroy something one could not understand. ” ― arthur c.


The screenplay, written by kubrick and arthur c. clarke, and a film, directed by. It's called daisy. hal : [ sings while slowing down ] daisy, daisy, give me your answer do.


It won't be a stylish marriage, i can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote.


2001: A Space Odyssey 1968 - 10 Best Quotes


Best Movies?! Yes! Best Quotes from Movies?? You bet! Tell ME in the comments below what was YOUR favorite quote from this movie. 2001: A Space Odyssey 1968 imdb.com/title/tt0062622/ 2020 IMDb Top Rated Movies #89 Top 10 10 I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. 9 What's that? Chicken? Something like that. Tastes the same anyway. 8 This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it. 7 Can't you think of anything else you want for your birthday? Something very special? Yes. What? A bush baby. A bush baby! Well, we'll have to see about that. 6 I'm afraid, Dave. 5 I'm not sure, what do you think? I've got a bad feeling about him. You do? Yeah, definitely. Don't you? 4 Just what do you think you're doing, Dave? 3 Well, it's exactly like being asleep. You have absolutely no sense of time. The only difference is that you don't dream. 2 Stop, Dave. 1 Open the pod bay doors, HAL. I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that. What's the problem? I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do. 1 - AFI's 100 Years...100 Movie Quotes #78 Now the largest movie quote library on YouTube, Internet, World! Subscribe and God will Love you too. #BestMovieQuotes #Top10MovieQuotes #GodLovesMoviesToo

2001: a space odyssey - Hal 9000 [Dialog Montage]


2001: a space odyssey Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

2001 A Space Odyssey - Just The HAL 9000


This one turned out more weird/creepy than funny, but still entertaining. Sci-fi classic, 2001: A Space Odyssey, cut down to just the HAL 9000. Rules: All close ups of HAL's red "eye" are kept, regardless of dialogue. Then, any shot where Hal is speaking and is the focal point of the shot--close up or pulled back--is left in as well. Everything else... cut. Be sure to leave suggestions for future supercuts in the comments, and don't forget to subscribe for future supercuts!

Conclusion from Quotes From 2001 A Space Odyssey

2001 a space odyssey (1968) 2001 a space odyssey (1968) quotes. Humanity finds a mysterious, obviously. Yes, i'd like to hear it, hal. Sing it for me.


Daisy, daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you.



Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.