Quote Don T Mistake My Kindness For Weakness


Quote Don T Mistake My Kindness For Weakness

10. “people take your kindness for weakness and then act like you switched up on them when you finally stop being taken advantage of. ”. 11. “kindness isn’t weak. Kindness is a certain type of strength. ”.


Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness. “there comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book”. Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.


Don’t confuse my accepting for. Don’t take her kindness for weakness. ‘cause i’m sure she’ll love you alot.


Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness -Al Capone


"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me." -Al Capone, American Gangster

American Gangster Al Capone Famous Quote - Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness


Alphonse Gabriel Capone, sometimes known by the nickname "Scarface", was an American mobster, crime boss, and businessman who attained notoriety during the Prohibition era as the co-founder and boss of the Chicago Outfit Texas Rapper + + Support Your Local Talent. Tag Your Favorite DJ, Artist, Trap Spot, Hustler or Stripper, find us online using #one2gether + PLEASE SUBSCRIBE + COMMENT + LIKE + + =====WEBSITE===== Website: speekeezy.com + + =====Find Us On Your Favorite Streaming Platform===== WHERE THEY DEW THAT AT - smarturl.it/speekeezy SEX IN THE RAIN - smarturl.it/sex_in_the_rain + + =====MIX-TAPES===== LAST MAN STANDING - piff.me/f2c0dd0 TEXAS MOST WANTED - piff.me/86e475c TEXAS MOST WANTED 2 - piff.me/ca08389 + + =====Upcoming Projects===== Yung Husain - Lone Star State (single) M-Squad – Started From The Bottom (single) D-Moe (L.A.R.N Kinguno) - Unfinished Business (mixtape) Young Pimp Fe – R.I.P Houston (mixtape) Infamous Bentley - Collateral Damage (mixtape) YPN DAN - Young Philly N!$$@ (mixtape) #one2gether #speekeezy #screwston + + COPYRIGHT: Speekeezy Entertainment Executive Producer: Wlatee Pryce

Don't mistake kindness for weakness - Swordfish


Swordfish clip

Conclusion from Quote Don T Mistake My Kindness For Weakness

Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution. Taking my kind for weak quotes. Do not tolerate disrespect not even from yourself. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.


Life is a series of baby steps along the way and if. My dad worked for nestle for 26 years and ended up being the mayor of our hometown.



Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.